Learn a little bit more about how and why we implement the solutions that we have found garner the strongest results.
WHICH CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS RIGHT FOR ME?
In terms of CMS platforms, we would recommend an open source solution, and we are familiar with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and others. For most small to medium sized business applications, WordPress is the ideal choice due to ease of use, number of features, and strong developer support for plugins and themes in its open source network.
We develop sites on WordPress and other CMS platforms utilizing a “living solution,” with edit-ability that can be added to any feature of the website to allow for easy updates.
Examples would include:
- Editing photo slideshows and banner content, with an easy crop tool that automatically resizes the photo to the proper size for either the album or banner
- News feeds
- Editing of any content section, changing links, changing photos, etc… with a content editor that anyone familiar with MS Word will be comfortable with
- SEO is automated (to a point) by allowing for easy editing of page titles, descriptions, metatags, and header and content styles. What we do not, and would not automate would be the other aspect to our SEO strategy, which is link building. Trying to automate that process is a sure-fire way to get flagged by Google and dropped out of their rankings.
- Web forms include contact forms, request quote submissions, live chat, and more
- Ecommerce solutions are easily managed by our clients whether we use a custom solution or integrate with existing software.